Saturday, March 6, 2010

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Exotic Bronzing Blush for Summer 2010

Last week, I purchased a few pieces from Estee Lauder's new Bronze Goddess collection. One standout is the limited-edition Exotic Bronzing Blush ($35).

This huge blusher comes in a mirrored compact in just one shade pattern that should work for at least half of us! The vibrant pink mixed with a light-to-medium bronze powder makes this bronzer especially wearable. You can wear it as a shimmering sun-kissed blusher, which I have been doing for the last few days, as a bronzer, or to enhance the tan or bronzer you already have (or one of the bronzers from the new collection). I love the flexibility.

Estee Lauder suggests a few ways to apply it.
  • For an exotic glow, apply it to the "apple" of your cheeks and down the center of your face.
  • Use it alone as a blush sweeping from the middle of your ear towards tip of nose.
I find that it's also great for a quick contour under the cheekbones, at the temples, and to frame the face.

If you are tired of your winter look, you may want to check out the Bronze Goddess collection. I'm glad I did. I will tell you about the other pieces in the collection over the next few days.

Pieces of Bronze Goddess, including this one, are selling out quickly in stores. The Exotic Bronzing Blush is available at the Estee Lauder Web site and at Estee Lauder counters. Don't count on it to stay at the counters for long. I got the last blusher at the Neiman Marcus at Tysons Corner.

Photo courtesy of Estee Lauder

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love blush/bronzer combo because it's so versatile. And the colors look really pretty too. I have a really cheap discontinued version from Wet-n-Wild called Catwalk Pink (it was under two dollars) and I so regret not buying a back-up. I use it all over my face with a very light hand and concentrate a bit more on my cheeks. Works miracles on my super-pale skin!

Charlestongirl said...

Some of those Wet-n-Wild colors were really nice! I haven't checked them out for awhile - should next time I do a drive-by at CVS.

Now you know why I hoard when I find something I love. :)

Unknown said...

i checked the WnW website and it looks like those Illuminators (i guess its what they are called) are not discontinued after all but pretty much everything else WnW had before is. I hope I will be able to find more of them at my drugstores.