Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chantecaille Rose Gold Iridescent Eye Shade

Rose Gold ($28) has to be Chantecaille's most popular Iridescent Eye Shade. When I first tried to purchase it at Neiman Marcus, it was sold out. I noticed this week that it's sold out on Chantecaille's Web site. It's a beauty, so I'm not surprised.

The Iridescent Eye Shades have a soft, creamy texture. They glide on effortlessly and adhere perfectly to create an all-day glow. You won't find flecks from this eye shadow littering your cheeks! The "pearlescent" finish is flattering. It shimmers, but it's not sparkly or metallic, so don't let the "iridescent" name stop you from trying it.

This is one eye shadow I like best without a primer! Its beautiful sheer finish applies best on my skin without help. It's about as dark a shade as I can wear during the day on the lid under the crease, but those with darker skin may have a different take. The color is a mix between gold and rose, which translates into light bronze on my skin. The shade/finish combination is unique. I have so many eye shadows, and I really don't think there's another shadow in my collection that's a Rose Gold twin.

If Rose Gold isn't your shade, check out Sel - another must-have Iridescent Eye Shade from Chantecaille. These shadows are a luxurious treat.

You can purchase Chantecaille makeup and skin care at the Chantecaille Web site and Neiman Marcus. At Chantecaille right now, you will receive a sample of Nano Gold Firming Treatment with any purchase of $50 or more. I like the Nano Gold Energizing Cream so much, I think I'll have to place an order.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

No comments: