Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Roundup - December 20

I'm just getting to the Weekend Roundup. I spent so much time shoveling snow in the last two days, I had little time for blogging. I wish I liked the white stuff as much as this gorgeous snow leopard does!

There were some great beauty blog posts this past week. Here is a very short list of some posts I enjoyed reading. Sorry the list isn't more comprehensive - I was overwhelmed with the white stuff. It takes a lot of time to shovel two feet of snow, keep the feeders stocked for the animals outside (when you have to make your way through snow above your knees), and worry about all the bad things that "could happen"!

Kari at Fabulous Over Forty reviewed Lancome's Oscillation Powerfoundation. She likes it!

Gaia at The Non-Blonde introduced a vintage perfume, Jean Patou's Huile de Chaldée. I was intrigued!

I enjoyed Jennifer's Real Life Gift Guide...Home Scents Edition at Beauty in Real Life.

Amber at Beauty Junkies Unite reviewed Dior's DiorShow Extase Mascara.

Karen at Makeup and Beauty Blog spotlighted Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Primer for Eyeshadow and Concealer.

You can see the Chanel Kaska Beige Eye Shadow Quad at Temptalia.

At Gouldylox Reviews, read about Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment.

Here at Best Things in Beauty, don't miss the Perricone MD Cold Plasma Giveaway Contest. The deadline will pass before you know it!

Photo courtesy of itsnature.org

No comments: