Friday, November 6, 2009

Sephora Favorites

I'm in a Sephora daze! Not only have all of my Friends & Family purchases arrived, the new holiday catalog came too. The arrival of the catalog is a natural high for makeup addicts.

I rolled the dice on the Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Deluxe Sampler ($38), not knowing whether it would be worth the money. I'm so glad I did! Do you get as excited as I do when Brown delivers a pleasant surprise to your door?

The Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine set is one of seven available Sephora Favorites, all one-of-a-kind, limited-edition sets filled with mini versions of Sephora's best sellers and obsessions. Whether your dreams are filled with mascaras, skin care, lipsticks and glosses, or other essentials, there's a set for you.

Here's what you get in the Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine set.
  • 0.27 oz Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray
  • 0.3 oz Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash (iridescent pink)
  • 0.17 oz Tarte Glam Gams
  • 0.4 oz Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze (shimmering true bronze)
  • 0.28 oz Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls for the Face in Beige Chic (golden glow)
  • 0.17 oz Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek (coral with a touch of shimmer)
  • 0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold (rosy tan with pink and gold shimmer)
  • 0.06 oz Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept (bronze, coral, and rose)
  • 0.59 oz Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K (true gold shimmer)
  • 0.1 oz Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights (pink and gold flecked glimmer)
While I have used most of these products before, most of the shades are new for me These little darlings are perfectly sized for trial, travel, or your makeup bag. If you love to try new things, check out the Favorites sampler sets at Sephora.

Photo courtesy of Sephora

1 comment:

Emma said...

This gift set looks AMAZING!!!! I haven't tried most of these products before either...I'm sooo tempted to go order it right now!!